Voaudix is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Voaudix from your computerVaudix
. Further information on Vaudix can be seen here
. Voaudix is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Voaudix folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Voaudix\7aDG874uOm5vJb.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "" is the full command line if you want to remove Voaudix. 7aDG874uOm5vJb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 162.00 KB (165888 bytes) on disk.
Voaudix is composed of the following executables which take 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk:
- 7aDG874uOm5vJb.exe (162.00 KB)
Several files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove Voaudix from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Voaudix is an application marketed by Vaudix. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Voaudix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Voaudix from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Voaudix or simply activate the Search field and type in "Voaudix". The Voaudix app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Voaudix in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Voaudix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Voaudix.
8. After removing Voaudix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Voaudix that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Voaudix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Voaudix by Vaudix from your PC, nor are we saying that Voaudix by Vaudix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Voaudix supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 18:09:26.570