VmuxLite 1.24 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VmuxLite 1.24 from your PCSylvac SA
. More data about Sylvac SA can be found here
. More information about VmuxLite 1.24 can be seen at http://www.sylvac.ch
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VmuxLite folder (same installation drive as Windows). VmuxLite 1.24's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VmuxLite\unins000.exe". VmuxLite 1.24's main file takes around 1.43 MB (1497600 bytes) and its name is VirtualMux.exe.
The executables below are part of VmuxLite 1.24. They take about 2.44 MB (2563117
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- VirtualMux.exe (1.43 MB)
- vspdxp_install.exe (78.57 KB)
- vsbsetupnt.exe (42.80 KB)
- vsbsetup.exe (18.30 KB)
- vsbsetup.exe (20.30 KB)
- vsbsetup.exe (17.30 KB)
- vsbsetup.exe (18.80 KB)
- CommSylvac.exe (144.50 KB)
This info is about VmuxLite 1.24 version 1.24
VmuxLite 1.24 is an application marketed by Sylvac SA. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase VmuxLite 1.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VmuxLite 1.24 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VmuxLite 1.24 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VmuxLite 1.24". The VmuxLite 1.24 program will be found very quickly. After you select VmuxLite 1.24 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VmuxLite 1.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VmuxLite 1.24:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sylvac.ch
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VmuxLite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VmuxLite 1.24.
8. After uninstalling VmuxLite 1.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VmuxLite 1.24 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VmuxLite 1.24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VmuxLite 1.24 by Sylvac SA from your PC, we are not saying that VmuxLite 1.24 by Sylvac SA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VmuxLite 1.24 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 07:23:49.683