Vmmap is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Vmmap from your systemSysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
. More information on Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vmmap folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Vmmap by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vmmap\uninst1~.nsu". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. vmmap.exe is the Vmmap's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.14 MB (1194128 bytes) on disk.
Vmmap contains of the executables below. They take 1.14 MB (1194128
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Vmmap version 3.21
Vmmap is a program offered by the software company Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Vmmap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Vmmap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vmmap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vmmap". The Vmmap program will be found automatically. When you select Vmmap in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Vmmap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vmmap.
8. After removing Vmmap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vmmap that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vmmap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vmmap by Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com from your PC, we are not saying that Vmmap by Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vmmap in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:21:12.680