Vmmap is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Vmmap from your systemSysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
. More information on Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vmmap folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Vmmap by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vmmap\uninst1~.nsu". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. vmmap.exe is the Vmmap's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.14 MB (1194128 bytes) on disk.
Vmmap contains of the executables below. They take 1.14 MB (1194128
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Vmmap version 3.21
Vmmap is a program offered by the software company Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Vmmap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Vmmap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vmmap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vmmap". If it is installed on your PC the Vmmap app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vmmap in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vmmap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vmmap.
8. After removing Vmmap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vmmap that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vmmap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vmmap by Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com from your PC, we are not saying that Vmmap by Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vmmap in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:21:12.680