Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Vlad the Impaler from your PCSection Games
. You can read more on Section Games or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Vlad the Impaler at http://vlad.sectionstudios.com
. Vlad the Impaler is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Vlad folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Vlad the Impaler is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/295850. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled CaptiveAppEntry.exe and its approximative size is 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
Vlad the Impaler contains of the executables below. They occupy 116.00 KB (118784
bytes) on disk.
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
Vlad the Impaler is a program released by the software company Section Games. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Vlad the Impaler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Vlad the Impaler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vlad the Impaler or simply click the Search field and type in "Vlad the Impaler". If it exists on your system the Vlad the Impaler program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vlad the Impaler in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Vlad the Impaler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vlad the Impaler:
- The web site of the program is: http://vlad.sectionstudios.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/295850
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vlad the Impaler.
8. After removing Vlad the Impaler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vlad the Impaler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vlad the Impaler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vlad the Impaler by Section Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Vlad the Impaler by Section Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vlad the Impaler supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 00:01:19.590