VkontakteDJ is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall VkontakteDJ from your PCVkontakteDJ
. Additional info about VkontakteDJ can be seen here
. Click on http://vkontakte.dj/about/
to get more information about VkontakteDJ on VkontakteDJ's website. VkontakteDJ is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\VkontakteDJ folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling VkontakteDJ is C:\Program Files\VkontakteDJ\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.01 MB (5256888 bytes) on disk and is titled VKontakteDJ.exe.
VkontakteDJ is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.57 MB (5841080
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (570.50 KB)
- VKontakteDJ.exe (5.01 MB)
The current page applies to VkontakteDJ version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of VkontakteDJ:
...click to view all...
VkontakteDJ is an application offered by the software company VkontakteDJ. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall VkontakteDJ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VkontakteDJ from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VkontakteDJ or simply activate the Search field and type in "VkontakteDJ". If it is installed on your PC the VkontakteDJ application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VkontakteDJ in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VkontakteDJ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VkontakteDJ:
- The publisher is: http://vkontakte.dj/about/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VkontakteDJ\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VkontakteDJ.
8. After uninstalling VkontakteDJ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VkontakteDJ that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VkontakteDJ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VkontakteDJ by VkontakteDJ from your PC, nor are we saying that VkontakteDJ by VkontakteDJ is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VkontakteDJ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-29 17:35:16.983