This info is about Vivo Internet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vivo Internet from your computerZTE Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on ZTE Corporation. Please follow http://www.zte.com.cn
if you want to read more on Vivo Internet on ZTE Corporation's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZTE\Vivo Internet-MF79 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\ProgramData\ZDSupport\Brazil_VIVO_MF79S_CWIDWEBUI\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Vivo Internet. LaunchWebUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 96.70 KB (99024 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Vivo Internet. They occupy an average of 3.20 MB (3354576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckNDISPort_cp.exe (414.20 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.70 KB)
- Setup.exe (654.70 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (504.70 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (22.40 KB)
- installer.exe (21.40 KB)
- CancelAutoPlay_Server.exe (415.70 KB)
- InstallZDServ.exe (390.70 KB)
- ResetCD.exe (165.20 KB)
- UninstallZDServ.exe (155.20 KB)
- ZDServ.exe (417.70 KB)
The current page applies to Vivo Internet version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Vivo Internet versions:
Vivo Internet is an application by the software company ZTE Corporation. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Vivo Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Vivo Internet with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vivo Internet or simply click the Search field and type in "Vivo Internet". The Vivo Internet application will be found very quickly. When you select Vivo Internet in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vivo Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vivo Internet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\ZDSupport\Brazil_VIVO_MF79S_CWIDWEBUI\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vivo Internet.
8. After uninstalling Vivo Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Vivo Internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vivo Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vivo Internet by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Vivo Internet by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vivo Internet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-08 12:07:01.270