VividPlayer version 12.0
VividPlayer version 12.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall VividPlayer version 12.0 from your computerVivid Visual
. Additional info about Vivid Visual can be found here
. Further information about VividPlayer version 12.0 can be seen at https://vividvisual.net/
. VividPlayer version 12.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VividPlayer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for VividPlayer version 12.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VividPlayer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Vivid Player SA.exe and its approximative size is 34.54 MB (36222337 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with VividPlayer version 12.0. They occupy about 37.12 MB (38922466
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (2.52 MB)
- Vivid Player SA.exe (34.54 MB)
- VividPlayerLuncher.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0
of VividPlayer version 12.0.
VividPlayer version 12.0 is a program released by Vivid Visual. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall VividPlayer version 12.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VividPlayer version 12.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VividPlayer version 12.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VividPlayer version 12.0". If it exists on your system the VividPlayer version 12.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VividPlayer version 12.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VividPlayer version 12.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VividPlayer version 12.0:
- The web site of the program is: https://vividvisual.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VividPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VividPlayer version 12.0.
8. After uninstalling VividPlayer version 12.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VividPlayer version 12.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VividPlayer version 12.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VividPlayer version 12.0 by Vivid Visual from your PC, nor are we saying that VividPlayer version 12.0 by Vivid Visual is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VividPlayer version 12.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 18:02:37.967