Vivaldi is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Vivaldi from your PCVivaldi Technologies AS.
. You can find out more on Vivaldi Technologies AS. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Vivaldi is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\3.3.2009.3\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Vivaldi's primary file takes about 1.78 MB (1861704 bytes) and its name is vivaldi.exe.
Vivaldi contains of the executables below. They take 23.97 MB (25139048
bytes) on disk.
- update_notifier.exe (1.78 MB)
- vivaldi.exe (1.78 MB)
- vivaldi_proxy.exe (708.57 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (878.57 KB)
- setup.exe (18.87 MB)
The current web page applies to Vivaldi version 3.3.2009.3
only. For other Vivaldi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is an application released by the software company Vivaldi Technologies AS.. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Vivaldi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vivaldi or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vivaldi". The Vivaldi program will be found very quickly. After you select Vivaldi in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Vivaldi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vivaldi.
8. After removing Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vivaldi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vivaldi by Vivaldi Technologies AS. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi Technologies AS. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vivaldi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 05:34:14.447