Vivaldi is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Vivaldi from your computerVivaldi Technologies AS.
. More information on Vivaldi Technologies AS. can be found here
. Usually the Vivaldi application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\3.1.1929.29\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Vivaldi. The program's main executable file occupies 1.80 MB (1889864 bytes) on disk and is named vivaldi.exe.
Vivaldi is composed of the following executables which take 23.98 MB (25144680
bytes) on disk:
- update_notifier.exe (1.77 MB)
- vivaldi.exe (1.80 MB)
- vivaldi_proxy.exe (686.07 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (849.57 KB)
- setup.exe (18.90 MB)
The current web page applies to Vivaldi version 3.1.1929.29
alone. For other Vivaldi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is an application by the software company Vivaldi Technologies AS.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Vivaldi from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vivaldi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vivaldi". If it exists on your system the Vivaldi program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vivaldi in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Vivaldi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vivaldi.
8. After uninstalling Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vivaldi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vivaldi by Vivaldi Technologies AS. from your PC, we are not saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi Technologies AS. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Vivaldi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 07:55:19.683