You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Vivaldi for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Vivaldi from your computerVivaldi Technologies AS.
. Further information on Vivaldi Technologies AS. can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Vivaldi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\2.2.1360.4\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.66 MB (1740360 bytes) on disk and is called vivaldi.exe.
Vivaldi contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.08 MB (24197992
bytes) on disk.
- update_notifier.exe (1.59 MB)
- vivaldi.exe (1.66 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (416.57 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (554.57 KB)
- setup.exe (18.87 MB)
The current page applies to Vivaldi version 2.2.1360.4
alone. Click on the links below for other Vivaldi versions:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is an application marketed by Vivaldi Technologies AS.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vivaldi or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vivaldi". The Vivaldi app will be found very quickly. After you click Vivaldi in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Vivaldi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vivaldi.
8. After uninstalling Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vivaldi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vivaldi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vivaldi by Vivaldi Technologies AS. from your computer, nor are we saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi Technologies AS. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vivaldi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 10:52:43.137