Vivaldi is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Vivaldi from your computerVivaldi Technologies AS.
. More data about Vivaldi Technologies AS. can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Vivaldi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\3.1.1929.23\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.80 MB (1884744 bytes) on disk and is titled vivaldi.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Vivaldi. They take about 23.97 MB (25133928
bytes) on disk.
- update_notifier.exe (1.77 MB)
- vivaldi.exe (1.80 MB)
- vivaldi_proxy.exe (686.07 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (849.57 KB)
- setup.exe (18.90 MB)
The current page applies to Vivaldi version 3.1.1929.23
alone. You can find here a few links to other Vivaldi versions:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is a program by Vivaldi Technologies AS.. Some users try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Vivaldi from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vivaldi or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vivaldi". If it exists on your system the Vivaldi application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vivaldi in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Vivaldi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vivaldi.
8. After removing Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vivaldi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vivaldi by Vivaldi Technologies AS. from your PC, nor are we saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi Technologies AS. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vivaldi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 08:27:02.270