This info is about Vittalia Installer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vittalia Installer from your PCit.FILEWIN.com
. Take a look here
for more details on it.FILEWIN.com. Please open http://it.filewin.com
if you want to read more on Vittalia Installer on it.FILEWIN.com's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Vittalia directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Vittalia\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Vittalia Installer. Vittalia Installer's main file takes around 283.65 KB (290456 bytes) and is named guninstaller_babylon.exe.
Vittalia Installer contains of the executables below. They take 345.84 KB (354137
bytes) on disk.
- guninstaller_babylon.exe (283.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (62.19 KB)
The current page applies to Vittalia Installer version 1.0
Vittalia Installer is a program released by it.FILEWIN.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Vittalia Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Vittalia Installer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vittalia Installer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vittalia Installer". If it exists on your system the Vittalia Installer program will be found automatically. When you select Vittalia Installer in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Vittalia Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vittalia Installer:
- The publisher is: http://it.filewin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vittalia\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vittalia Installer.
8. After removing Vittalia Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vittalia Installer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vittalia Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vittalia Installer by it.FILEWIN.com from your PC, we are not saying that Vittalia Installer by it.FILEWIN.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vittalia Installer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 15:59:48.410