Vital Desktop Video
Vital Desktop Video is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Vital Desktop Video from your computerBlink Development
. Additional info about Blink Development can be found here
. You can read more about about Vital Desktop Video at http://www.blinkdevelopment.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\VitalDesktopVideo folder (same installation drive as Windows). Vital Desktop Video's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VitalDesktopVideo\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called VDConfig.exe and occupies 28.00 KB (28672 bytes).
Vital Desktop Video contains of the executables below. They occupy 704.93 KB (721853
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (624.93 KB)
- VD.exe (52.00 KB)
- VDConfig.exe (28.00 KB)
Vital Desktop Video is a program offered by the software company Blink Development. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Vital Desktop Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Vital Desktop Video from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vital Desktop Video or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vital Desktop Video". The Vital Desktop Video app will be found very quickly. When you select Vital Desktop Video in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vital Desktop Video, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vital Desktop Video:
- The publisher is: http://www.blinkdevelopment.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VitalDesktopVideo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vital Desktop Video.
8. After uninstalling Vital Desktop Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vital Desktop Video that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vital Desktop Video with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Vital Desktop Video by Blink Development from your computer, we are not saying that Vital Desktop Video by Blink Development is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Vital Desktop Video supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 12:03:11.323