Visual Studio Professional 2017
You can find on this page details on how to remove Visual Studio Professional 2017 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Visual Studio Professional 2017 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. Visual Studio Professional 2017 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Visual Studio Professional 2017 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer\vs_installer.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 180.59 KB (184928 bytes) on disk and is named vs_installer.exe.
The following executables are contained in Visual Studio Professional 2017. They take 55.89 MB (58602176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- vswhere.exe (404.09 KB)
- vs_installer.exe (180.59 KB)
- vs_installershell.exe (54.56 MB)
- CheckHyperVHost.exe (88.09 KB)
- InstallCleanup.exe (42.09 KB)
- Setup.exe (124.09 KB)
- vs_installer.windows.exe (37.59 KB)
- vs_installerservice.exe (14.99 KB)
- vs_installerservice.x86.exe (15.00 KB)
- VSHiveStub.exe (26.47 KB)
- VSIXInstaller.exe (339.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.26228.9
of Visual Studio Professional 2017. You can find below info on other versions of Visual Studio Professional 2017:
...click to view all...
Visual Studio Professional 2017 is a program released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Visual Studio Professional 2017 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Visual Studio Professional 2017 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Visual Studio Professional 2017 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Visual Studio Professional 2017". If it exists on your system the Visual Studio Professional 2017 application will be found automatically. When you select Visual Studio Professional 2017 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Visual Studio Professional 2017, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Visual Studio Professional 2017.
8. After uninstalling Visual Studio Professional 2017, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Visual Studio Professional 2017 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Visual Studio Professional 2017 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Visual Studio Professional 2017 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Visual Studio Professional 2017 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Visual Studio Professional 2017 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 07:24:14.137