Visual Studio Community 2017
Visual Studio Community 2017 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Visual Studio Community 2017 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Visual Studio Community 2017 is commonly installed in the C:\Visual Studio 2017 folder, depending on the user's decision. Visual Studio Community 2017's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer\vs_installer.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 180.09 KB (184416 bytes) on disk and is called vs_installer.exe.
Visual Studio Community 2017 is composed of the following executables which occupy 55.89 MB (58601672
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- vswhere.exe (404.09 KB)
- vs_installer.exe (180.09 KB)
- vs_installershell.exe (54.56 MB)
- CheckHyperVHost.exe (88.09 KB)
- InstallCleanup.exe (42.10 KB)
- Setup.exe (124.09 KB)
- vs_installer.windows.exe (37.59 KB)
- vs_installerservice.exe (14.99 KB)
- vs_installerservice.x86.exe (15.00 KB)
- VSHiveStub.exe (26.47 KB)
- VSIXInstaller.exe (339.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.4.27004.2008
of Visual Studio Community 2017. Click on the links below for other Visual Studio Community 2017 versions:
...click to view all...
Visual Studio Community 2017 is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Visual Studio Community 2017 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Visual Studio Community 2017 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Visual Studio Community 2017 or simply click the Search field and type in "Visual Studio Community 2017". If it exists on your system the Visual Studio Community 2017 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Visual Studio Community 2017 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Visual Studio Community 2017, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Visual Studio Community 2017.
8. After removing Visual Studio Community 2017, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Visual Studio Community 2017 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Visual Studio Community 2017 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Visual Studio Community 2017 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Visual Studio Community 2017 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Visual Studio Community 2017 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 12:40:12.993