Visual Profiler is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Visual Profiler from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Visual Profiler program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. bin2c.exe is the Visual Profiler's main executable file and it occupies about 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Visual Profiler. They take 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0
of Visual Profiler. For other Visual Profiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Visual Profiler is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Visual Profiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Visual Profiler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Visual Profiler or simply click the Search field and type in "Visual Profiler". If it exists on your system the Visual Profiler app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Visual Profiler in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Visual Profiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Visual Profiler.
8. After uninstalling Visual Profiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Visual Profiler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Visual Profiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Visual Profiler by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Visual Profiler by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Visual Profiler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:28:19.323