Visual Ping Version 0.8
Visual Ping Version 0.8 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Visual Ping Version 0.8 from your computerIT Lights Software
. You can find out more on IT Lights Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ITLights.com
if you want to read more on Visual Ping Version 0.8 on IT Lights Software's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Ping folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Visual Ping Version 0.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Ping\unins000.exe. Visual Ping Version 0.8's main file takes around 706.00 KB (722944 bytes) and is named VPing.exe.
Visual Ping Version 0.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 781.45 KB (800201
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- VPing.exe (706.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8
of Visual Ping Version 0.8.
Visual Ping Version 0.8 is an application released by the software company IT Lights Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Visual Ping Version 0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Visual Ping Version 0.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Visual Ping Version 0.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Visual Ping Version 0.8". If it exists on your system the Visual Ping Version 0.8 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Visual Ping Version 0.8 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Visual Ping Version 0.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Visual Ping Version 0.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ITLights.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Ping\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Visual Ping Version 0.8.
8. After removing Visual Ping Version 0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Visual Ping Version 0.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Visual Ping Version 0.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Visual Ping Version 0.8 by IT Lights Software from your PC, we are not saying that Visual Ping Version 0.8 by IT Lights Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Visual Ping Version 0.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 12:42:46.570