This info is about Visual Labels for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Visual Labels from your systemTailwag Software
. Check out here
for more info on Tailwag Software. Further information about Visual Labels can be found at http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Labels directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Visual Labels is C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Labels\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.61 MB (3785408 bytes) on disk and is labeled vl.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Visual Labels. They take 4.27 MB (4476832
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (675.22 KB)
- vl.exe (3.61 MB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Visual Labels:
Visual Labels is an application by the software company Tailwag Software. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Visual Labels is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Visual Labels with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Visual Labels or simply click the Search field and type in "Visual Labels". The Visual Labels program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Visual Labels in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Visual Labels, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Visual Labels:
- The software company is: http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Labels\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Visual Labels.
8. After uninstalling Visual Labels, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Visual Labels that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Visual Labels with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Visual Labels by Tailwag Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Visual Labels by Tailwag Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Visual Labels supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:12:31.737