This info is about Visual Labels for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Visual Labels from your systemTailwag Software
. Check out here
for more info on Tailwag Software. Further information about Visual Labels can be found at http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Labels directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Visual Labels is C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Labels\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.61 MB (3785408 bytes) on disk and is labeled vl.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Visual Labels. They take 4.27 MB (4476832
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (675.22 KB)
- vl.exe (3.61 MB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Visual Labels:
Visual Labels is an application by the software company Tailwag Software. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Visual Labels is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Visual Labels with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Visual Labels or simply click the Search feature and type in "Visual Labels". The Visual Labels program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Visual Labels in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Visual Labels, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Visual Labels:
- The software company is: http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Labels\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Visual Labels.
8. After uninstalling Visual Labels, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Visual Labels that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Visual Labels with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Visual Labels by Tailwag Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Visual Labels by Tailwag Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Visual Labels supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:12:31.737