Visual & Installer
This info is about Visual & Installer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Visual & Installer from your PCunSigned, s. r. o.
. You can read more on unSigned, s. r. o. or check for application updates here
. Click on www.unsigned.sk
to get more data about Visual & Installer on unSigned, s. r. o.'s website. Visual & Installer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual & Installer directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual & Installer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Visual & Installer. unins000.exe is the Visual & Installer's main executable file and it takes about 1.13 MB (1185169 bytes) on disk.
Visual & Installer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.13 MB (1185169
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Visual & Installer. Click on the links below for other Visual & Installer versions:
Visual & Installer is a program by unSigned, s. r. o.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Visual & Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Visual & Installer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Visual & Installer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Visual & Installer". The Visual & Installer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Visual & Installer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Visual & Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Visual & Installer:
- The web site of the program is: www.unsigned.sk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual & Installer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Visual & Installer.
8. After removing Visual & Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Visual & Installer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Visual & Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Visual & Installer by unSigned, s. r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that Visual & Installer by unSigned, s. r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Visual & Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-21 02:13:59.603