Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64
Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 from your computerMicrosoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Microsoft. Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 v9.0.30729 v6161 folder, depending on the user's option. Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 v9.0.30729 v6161\UNINSTAL.EXE. Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64's main file takes around 780.01 KB (798727 bytes) and its name is hide.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64. They occupy about 908.01 KB (929799
bytes) on disk.
- hide.exe (780.01 KB)
- Uninstal.EXE (128.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.30729.6161
of Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64.
Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 is an application by Microsoft. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64". The Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 program will be found very quickly. When you click Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64.
8. After removing Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 by Microsoft from your computer, we are not saying that Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 by Microsoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Visual C++ 2008 Redist x64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:19:19.703