Visual Basic 6.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Visual Basic 6.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Visual Basic 6.0 from your systemمركز القاهر الانيق للكمبيوتر
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on مركز القاهر الانيق للكمبيوتر. Visual Basic 6.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Visual Basic 6.0 folder, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Visual Basic 6.0\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Visual Basic 6.0. Visual Basic 6.0's primary file takes around 1.79 MB (1880064 bytes) and its name is Vb6.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Visual Basic 6.0. They take 3.53 MB (3702607
bytes) on disk.
- C2.exe (652.00 KB)
- Link.exe (452.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.78 KB)
- Vb6.exe (1.79 MB)
The current page applies to Visual Basic 6.0 version 6.0
Visual Basic 6.0 is a program offered by the software company مركز القاهر الانيق للكمبيوتر. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Visual Basic 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Visual Basic 6.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Visual Basic 6.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Visual Basic 6.0". If it exists on your system the Visual Basic 6.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Visual Basic 6.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Visual Basic 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Visual Basic 6.0.
8. After uninstalling Visual Basic 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Visual Basic 6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Visual Basic 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Visual Basic 6.0 by مركز القاهر الانيق للكمبيوتر from your PC, we are not saying that Visual Basic 6.0 by مركز القاهر الانيق للكمبيوتر is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Visual Basic 6.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 19:10:02.297