Visual Assist X
Visual Assist X is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Visual Assist X from your systemWhole Tomato Software, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Whole Tomato Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.wholetomato.com
to get more info about Visual Assist X on Whole Tomato Software, Inc.'s website. Visual Assist X is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Assist X folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Assist X\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Visual Assist X. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and occupies 104.50 KB (107008 bytes).
Visual Assist X is comprised of the following executables which occupy 104.50 KB (107008
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (104.50 KB)
This info is about Visual Assist X version 10.7.1940.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Visual Assist X releases:
...click to view all...
Visual Assist X is a program marketed by the software company Whole Tomato Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Visual Assist X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Visual Assist X using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Visual Assist X or simply activate the Search field and type in "Visual Assist X". The Visual Assist X application will be found very quickly. After you select Visual Assist X in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Visual Assist X, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Visual Assist X:
- The publisher is: http://www.wholetomato.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Assist X\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Visual Assist X.
8. After uninstalling Visual Assist X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Visual Assist X that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Visual Assist X using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Visual Assist X by Whole Tomato Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Visual Assist X by Whole Tomato Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Visual Assist X in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:20:32.200