Vistaprint.nz Photo Books
This info is about Vistaprint.nz Photo Books for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Vistaprint.nz Photo Books from your computerVistaprint
. You can find out more on Vistaprint or check for application updates here
. Vistaprint.nz Photo Books is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint.nz Photo Books folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint.nz Photo Books\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Vistaprint.nz Photo Books. Vistaprint.nz Photo Books's primary file takes around 5.13 MB (5378560 bytes) and its name is apc.exe.
Vistaprint.nz Photo Books is composed of the following executables which take 6.26 MB (6560681
bytes) on disk:
- apc.exe (5.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
Click on the links below for other Vistaprint.nz Photo Books versions:
Vistaprint.nz Photo Books is an application released by the software company Vistaprint. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Vistaprint.nz Photo Books is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Vistaprint.nz Photo Books from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vistaprint.nz Photo Books or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vistaprint.nz Photo Books". If it is installed on your PC the Vistaprint.nz Photo Books application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vistaprint.nz Photo Books in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Vistaprint.nz Photo Books, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vistaprint.nz Photo Books.
8. After uninstalling Vistaprint.nz Photo Books, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vistaprint.nz Photo Books that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vistaprint.nz Photo Books with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Vistaprint.nz Photo Books by Vistaprint from your computer, nor are we saying that Vistaprint.nz Photo Books by Vistaprint is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vistaprint.nz Photo Books in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 13:51:35.540