This info is about VistaLinkThumbnailServer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VistaLinkThumbnailServer from your PCEvertz Microsystems
. More info about Evertz Microsystems can be seen here
. Usually the VistaLinkThumbnailServer application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VistaLinkThumbnailServer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing VistaLinkThumbnailServer is C:\Program Files (x86)\VistaLinkThumbnailServer\UninstallerData\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. VistaLinkThumbnailServer.exe is the VistaLinkThumbnailServer's main executable file and it occupies around 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) on disk.
VistaLinkThumbnailServer is composed of the following executables which take 2.47 MB (2585032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- VistaLinkThumbnailServer.exe (432.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.75 KB)
- java.exe (141.75 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.75 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.75 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.75 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.75 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.75 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.75 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.75 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.75 KB)
- klist.exe (32.75 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.75 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.75 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.75 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.75 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.75 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.75 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.75 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.75 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.75 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.75 KB)
- launcher.exe (45.78 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (432.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12465
of VistaLinkThumbnailServer. You can find below info on other versions of VistaLinkThumbnailServer:
VistaLinkThumbnailServer is a program marketed by the software company Evertz Microsystems. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove VistaLinkThumbnailServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VistaLinkThumbnailServer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VistaLinkThumbnailServer or simply click the Search field and type in "VistaLinkThumbnailServer". The VistaLinkThumbnailServer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VistaLinkThumbnailServer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VistaLinkThumbnailServer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VistaLinkThumbnailServer.
8. After uninstalling VistaLinkThumbnailServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VistaLinkThumbnailServer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VistaLinkThumbnailServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VistaLinkThumbnailServer by Evertz Microsystems from your PC, we are not saying that VistaLinkThumbnailServer by Evertz Microsystems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VistaLinkThumbnailServer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 02:21:50.167