This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall VistaLinkPro Server for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VistaLinkPro Server from your PCEvertz Microsystems
. More data about Evertz Microsystems can be found here
. VistaLinkPro Server is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\VistaLinkProServer folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing VistaLinkPro Server is "C:\Program Files\VistaLinkProServer\UninstallerData\Uninstall VistaLinkProServer.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. VistaLinkProServer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 120.50 KB (123392 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VistaLinkPro Server. They take about 48.16 MB (50500048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PatchInstaller_v4.exe (125.00 KB)
- VistaLinkProServer.exe (120.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.42 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (30.20 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.40 KB)
- comp-err.exe (1.12 MB)
- myisamchk.exe (1.34 MB)
- myisamlog.exe (1.26 MB)
- myisampack.exe (1.27 MB)
- myisam_ftdump.exe (1.23 MB)
- mysql.exe (1.29 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (1.21 MB)
- mysqlbinlog.exe (1.23 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (1.20 MB)
- mysqld-debug.exe (5.96 MB)
- mysqld-max-nt.exe (4.25 MB)
- mysqld-max.exe (4.25 MB)
- mysqld-nt.exe (3.78 MB)
- mysqld.exe (3.77 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (1.24 MB)
- mysqlimport.exe (1.20 MB)
- MySQLInstanceConfig.exe (1.47 MB)
- mysqlmanager.exe (1.25 MB)
- mysqlshow.exe (1.20 MB)
- mysqltest.exe (1.30 MB)
- mysql_client_test.exe (1.52 MB)
- my_print_defaults.exe (1.12 MB)
- perror.exe (1.10 MB)
- replace.exe (1.12 MB)
- Uninstall VistaLinkProServer.exe (120.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of VistaLinkPro Server. Click on the links below for other VistaLinkPro Server versions:
VistaLinkPro Server is an application released by Evertz Microsystems. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall VistaLinkPro Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VistaLinkPro Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VistaLinkPro Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VistaLinkPro Server". If it is installed on your PC the VistaLinkPro Server app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VistaLinkPro Server in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VistaLinkPro Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VistaLinkPro Server.
8. After removing VistaLinkPro Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VistaLinkPro Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VistaLinkPro Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove VistaLinkPro Server by Evertz Microsystems from your PC, we are not saying that VistaLinkPro Server by Evertz Microsystems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VistaLinkPro Server supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 07:20:52.297