VistaLinkPro Client is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall VistaLinkPro Client from your systemEvertz Microsystems
. You can find out more on Evertz Microsystems or check for application updates here
. Usually the VistaLinkPro Client program is placed in the C:\Program Files\VistaLinkProClient directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing VistaLinkPro Client is "C:\Program Files\VistaLinkProClient\UninstallerData\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled VistaLinkProClient.exe and its approximative size is 120.50 KB (123392 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside VistaLinkPro Client. They take about 3.93 MB (4118529
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VistaLinkProClient.exe (120.50 KB)
- PatchInstaller_v4.exe (125.00 KB)
- aio.exe (71.50 KB)
- ClientReboot.exe (548.13 KB)
- Copier.exe (120.90 KB)
- Rebooter.exe (109.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.42 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (30.20 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.40 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (116.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (116.00 KB)
- ffplay.exe (360.50 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (45.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to VistaLinkPro Client version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other VistaLinkPro Client versions:
VistaLinkPro Client is an application offered by Evertz Microsystems. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall VistaLinkPro Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VistaLinkPro Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VistaLinkPro Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "VistaLinkPro Client". If it is installed on your PC the VistaLinkPro Client app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VistaLinkPro Client in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VistaLinkPro Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VistaLinkPro Client.
8. After uninstalling VistaLinkPro Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VistaLinkPro Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VistaLinkPro Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VistaLinkPro Client by Evertz Microsystems from your PC, nor are we saying that VistaLinkPro Client by Evertz Microsystems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VistaLinkPro Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 07:19:24.150