VistaGlazz 2.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall VistaGlazz 2.2 from your systemCodeGazer
. You can find out more on CodeGazer or check for application updates here
. More information about VistaGlazz 2.2 can be seen at http://www.codegazer.com/
. Usually the VistaGlazz 2.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\CodeGazer\VistaGlazz folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove VistaGlazz 2.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CodeGazer\VistaGlazz\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled VistaGlazz.exe and it has a size of 748.00 KB (765952 bytes).
VistaGlazz 2.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.78 MB (1865255
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (982.04 KB)
- VistaGlazz.exe (748.00 KB)
- VistaGlazzCmd.exe (26.00 KB)
- VistaGlazzDiag.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of VistaGlazz 2.2.
VistaGlazz 2.2 is a program released by CodeGazer. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall VistaGlazz 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VistaGlazz 2.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VistaGlazz 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VistaGlazz 2.2". If it is installed on your PC the VistaGlazz 2.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VistaGlazz 2.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VistaGlazz 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VistaGlazz 2.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.codegazer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CodeGazer\VistaGlazz\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VistaGlazz 2.2.
8. After removing VistaGlazz 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VistaGlazz 2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VistaGlazz 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VistaGlazz 2.2 by CodeGazer from your computer, nor are we saying that VistaGlazz 2.2 by CodeGazer is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VistaGlazz 2.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:03:03.327