You can find below details on how to remove VistaGlance Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VistaGlance Pro from your computerQwerty Studios
. More info about Qwerty Studios can be found here
. Click on http://www.nobox.de/vistaglance_beschreibung.htm
to get more facts about VistaGlance Pro on Qwerty Studios's website. VistaGlance Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VistaGlance directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling VistaGlance Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\VistaGlance\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.31 MB (3474432 bytes) on disk and is titled VistaGlance.exe.
The executables below are part of VistaGlance Pro. They take about 3.38 MB (3542192
bytes) on disk.
- KillProcess.exe (17.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (49.17 KB)
- VistaGlance.exe (3.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of VistaGlance Pro.
VistaGlance Pro is an application by the software company Qwerty Studios. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall VistaGlance Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VistaGlance Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VistaGlance Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "VistaGlance Pro". If it is installed on your PC the VistaGlance Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VistaGlance Pro in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VistaGlance Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VistaGlance Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nobox.de/vistaglance_beschreibung.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VistaGlance\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VistaGlance Pro.
8. After uninstalling VistaGlance Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VistaGlance Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VistaGlance Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VistaGlance Pro by Qwerty Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that VistaGlance Pro by Qwerty Studios is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VistaGlance Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-04 13:56:55.860