Vista Dual Scan
You can find below details on how to uninstall Vista Dual Scan for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Vista Dual Scan from your systemAxBx
. More information on AxBx can be found here
. Please open http://www.viruskeeper.com/de/vista_dual_scan.htm
if you want to read more on Vista Dual Scan on AxBx's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Programmi\AxBx\Vista Dual Scan folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Vista Dual Scan is C:\Programmi\AxBx\Vista Dual Scan\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled vd_scan.exe and occupies 2.31 MB (2417528 bytes).
Vista Dual Scan is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.38 MB (2496925
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (77.54 KB)
- vd_scan.exe (2.31 MB)
Vista Dual Scan is a program by AxBx. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Vista Dual Scan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Vista Dual Scan from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vista Dual Scan or simply click the Search field and type in "Vista Dual Scan". If it exists on your system the Vista Dual Scan program will be found very quickly. After you select Vista Dual Scan in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vista Dual Scan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vista Dual Scan:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.viruskeeper.com/de/vista_dual_scan.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\AxBx\Vista Dual Scan\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vista Dual Scan.
8. After uninstalling Vista Dual Scan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vista Dual Scan which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vista Dual Scan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vista Dual Scan by AxBx from your computer, nor are we saying that Vista Dual Scan by AxBx is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vista Dual Scan supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 17:12:56.520