Vista Drive Icon 1.4
This web page is about Vista Drive Icon 1.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Vista Drive Icon 1.4 from your computerartArmin
. More information about artArmin can be found here
. Click on http://drvicon.sf.net/
to get more information about Vista Drive Icon 1.4 on artArmin's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Vista Drive Icon 1.4 is C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled DrvIcon.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Vista Drive Icon 1.4. They take 111.88 KB (114570
bytes) on disk.
- DrvIcon.exe (48.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (63.88 KB)
This info is about Vista Drive Icon 1.4 version 1.4
When planning to uninstall Vista Drive Icon 1.4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Vista Drive Icon 1.4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Vista Drive Icon
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Vista Drive Icon
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon\COPYING.txt
- C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon\DrvIcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon\Icons\00.ico
- C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon\Icons\08.ico
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vista Drive Icon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vista Drive Icon\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vista Drive Icon\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vista Drive Icon\UninstallString
Vista Drive Icon 1.4 is an application offered by artArmin. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Vista Drive Icon 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Vista Drive Icon 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vista Drive Icon 1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vista Drive Icon 1.4". If it exists on your system the Vista Drive Icon 1.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Vista Drive Icon 1.4 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Vista Drive Icon 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vista Drive Icon 1.4:
- The software company is: http://drvicon.sf.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vista Drive Icon 1.4.
8. After uninstalling Vista Drive Icon 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vista Drive Icon 1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vista Drive Icon 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vista Drive Icon 1.4 by artArmin from your computer, nor are we saying that Vista Drive Icon 1.4 by artArmin is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vista Drive Icon 1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:19:45.100