Vista Drive Icon 1.4
This web page is about Vista Drive Icon 1.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Vista Drive Icon 1.4 from your computerartArmin
. More information about artArmin can be found here
. Click on http://drvicon.sf.net/
to get more information about Vista Drive Icon 1.4 on artArmin's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Vista Drive Icon 1.4 is C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled DrvIcon.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Vista Drive Icon 1.4. They take 111.88 KB (114570
bytes) on disk.
- DrvIcon.exe (48.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (63.88 KB)
This info is about Vista Drive Icon 1.4 version 1.4
When planning to uninstall Vista Drive Icon 1.4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Vista Drive Icon 1.4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Vista Drive Icon
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Vista Drive Icon
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon\COPYING.txt
- C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon\DrvIcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon\Icons\00.ico
- C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon\Icons\08.ico
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vista Drive Icon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vista Drive Icon\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vista Drive Icon\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Vista Drive Icon\UninstallString
Vista Drive Icon 1.4 is an application offered by artArmin. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Vista Drive Icon 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Vista Drive Icon 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vista Drive Icon 1.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Vista Drive Icon 1.4". The Vista Drive Icon 1.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vista Drive Icon 1.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Vista Drive Icon 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vista Drive Icon 1.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://drvicon.sf.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vista Drive Icon\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vista Drive Icon 1.4.
8. After uninstalling Vista Drive Icon 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vista Drive Icon 1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vista Drive Icon 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vista Drive Icon 1.4 by artArmin from your computer, nor are we saying that Vista Drive Icon 1.4 by artArmin is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vista Drive Icon 1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:19:45.100