Visral 3.0 version 2.20
Visral 3.0 version 2.20 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Visral 3.0 version 2.20 from your computerVisral L.P.
. Additional info about Visral L.P. can be read here
. Click on http://www.visral.com/
to get more facts about Visral 3.0 version 2.20 on Visral L.P.'s website. Visral 3.0 version 2.20 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Visral 3.0 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Visral 3.0 version 2.20 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Visral 3.0\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Visral 3.0 version 2.20's main file takes about 1.96 MB (2054656 bytes) and is named sqxl.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Visral 3.0 version 2.20. They take 5.24 MB (5492123
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sqxl.exe (1.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.72 KB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- t32.exe (87.00 KB)
- t64.exe (95.50 KB)
- w32.exe (83.50 KB)
- w64.exe (92.00 KB)
- Pythonwin.exe (19.50 KB)
- cli.exe (64.00 KB)
- cli-64.exe (73.00 KB)
- cli-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- gui.exe (64.00 KB)
- gui-64.exe (73.50 KB)
- gui-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- pythonservice.exe (11.50 KB)
- easy_install.exe (89.85 KB)
- pip2.exe (87.33 KB)
- BrdgPy_27.exe (102.50 KB)
- BrdgPy_27s.exe (89.50 KB)
- BrdgPy_34.exe (106.50 KB)
- BrdgPy_34s.exe (93.00 KB)
- BrdgPy_35.exe (106.50 KB)
- BrdgPy_35s.exe (93.00 KB)
The current page applies to Visral 3.0 version 2.20 version 2.20
Visral 3.0 version 2.20 is an application offered by Visral L.P.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Visral 3.0 version 2.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Visral 3.0 version 2.20 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Visral 3.0 version 2.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "Visral 3.0 version 2.20". If it is installed on your PC the Visral 3.0 version 2.20 program will be found very quickly. After you select Visral 3.0 version 2.20 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Visral 3.0 version 2.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Visral 3.0 version 2.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.visral.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Visral 3.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Visral 3.0 version 2.20.
8. After uninstalling Visral 3.0 version 2.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Visral 3.0 version 2.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Visral 3.0 version 2.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Visral 3.0 version 2.20 by Visral L.P. from your computer, we are not saying that Visral 3.0 version 2.20 by Visral L.P. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Visral 3.0 version 2.20 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 23:47:30.493