Visio 2016 - Citrix
Visio 2016 - Citrix is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Visio 2016 - Citrix from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. Visio 2016 - Citrix is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Visio 2016 - Citrix is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Visio 2016 - Citrix's primary file takes about 4.59 MB (4809832 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
The executables below are part of Visio 2016 - Citrix. They take about 5.16 MB (5407648
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.10 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (141.60 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.10 KB)
This page is about Visio 2016 - Citrix version 1.0
Visio 2016 - Citrix is a program by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Visio 2016 - Citrix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Visio 2016 - Citrix from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Visio 2016 - Citrix or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Visio 2016 - Citrix". The Visio 2016 - Citrix application will be found very quickly. When you click Visio 2016 - Citrix in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Visio 2016 - Citrix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Visio 2016 - Citrix.
8. After uninstalling Visio 2016 - Citrix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Visio 2016 - Citrix which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Visio 2016 - Citrix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Visio 2016 - Citrix by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Visio 2016 - Citrix by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Visio 2016 - Citrix in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 14:10:38.167