This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Visio 2007 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Visio 2007 from your PCMis à disposition par Citrix
. More information on Mis à disposition par Citrix can be found here
. Visio 2007 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "www-803360e0@@Infosaas XenApp 6:Visio 2007" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Visio 2007. The program's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and it has a size of 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes).
Visio 2007 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Visio 2007.
Visio 2007 is a program by the software company Mis à disposition par Citrix. Some people choose to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Visio 2007 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Visio 2007 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Visio 2007 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Visio 2007". If it exists on your system the Visio 2007 app will be found automatically. When you select Visio 2007 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Visio 2007, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Visio 2007.
8. After removing Visio 2007, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Visio 2007 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Visio 2007 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Visio 2007 by Mis à disposition par Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Visio 2007 by Mis à disposition par Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Visio 2007 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:58:47.863