VisiWave Site Survey
You can find on this page details on how to remove VisiWave Site Survey for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall VisiWave Site Survey from your systemAZO Technologies, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on AZO Technologies, Inc.. VisiWave Site Survey is frequently installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VisiWave Site Survey" folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove VisiWave Site Survey by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VisiWave Site Survey\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. VisiWave Site Survey's primary file takes around 2.26 MB (2367545 bytes) and is named VisiWave.exe.
VisiWave Site Survey contains of the executables below. They take 2.42 MB (2537237
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (57.71 KB)
- VisiWave.exe (2.26 MB)
- VisiWaveUpdate.exe (108.00 KB)
This data is about VisiWave Site Survey version 4.0.6
only. For more VisiWave Site Survey versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VisiWave Site Survey is an application by AZO Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase VisiWave Site Survey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VisiWave Site Survey with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VisiWave Site Survey or simply click the Search feature and type in "VisiWave Site Survey". The VisiWave Site Survey program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VisiWave Site Survey in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VisiWave Site Survey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VisiWave Site Survey.
8. After uninstalling VisiWave Site Survey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VisiWave Site Survey which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VisiWave Site Survey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VisiWave Site Survey by AZO Technologies, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VisiWave Site Survey by AZO Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VisiWave Site Survey in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 22:53:05.770