This page is about VisiPics V1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VisiPics V1.2 from your systemOzone
. Check out here
for more info on Ozone. VisiPics V1.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VisiPics folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing VisiPics V1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VisiPics\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called VisiPics.exe and its approximative size is 762.00 KB (780288 bytes).
VisiPics V1.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.39 MB (1454362
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
- VisiPics.exe (762.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of VisiPics V1.2.
VisiPics V1.2 is a program marketed by the software company Ozone. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove VisiPics V1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VisiPics V1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VisiPics V1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "VisiPics V1.2". The VisiPics V1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VisiPics V1.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VisiPics V1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VisiPics V1.2.
8. After uninstalling VisiPics V1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VisiPics V1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VisiPics V1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VisiPics V1.2 by Ozone from your PC, we are not saying that VisiPics V1.2 by Ozone is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VisiPics V1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 17:51:10.193