Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448)
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) from your PCSparkLabs
. Take a look here
for more information on SparkLabs. More data about the software Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) can be seen at http://www.sparklabs.com/
. Usually the Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) program is found in the C:\Program Files\Viscosity directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) is C:\Program Files\Viscosity\unins000.exe. Viscosity.exe is the Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448)'s primary executable file and it takes circa 1.41 MB (1480392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448). They take about 3.59 MB (3768393
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Viscosity.exe (1.41 MB)
- ViscosityCC.exe (26.20 KB)
- ViscosityService.exe (197.20 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (28.20 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (95.20 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (91.20 KB)
- openvpn.exe (622.20 KB)
This data is about Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) version 188.8.131.528
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448):
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Viscosity
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Viscosity
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Viscosity\DIFxAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\Viscosity\InstallUtil.InstallLog
- C:\Program Files\Viscosity\Resources\Drivers\x64\tapinstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Viscosity\Resources\Drivers\x64\visctap0901.cat
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) is an application marketed by the software company SparkLabs. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448)". The Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448):
- The software company is: http://www.sparklabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Viscosity\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448).
8. After uninstalling Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) by SparkLabs from your PC, nor are we saying that Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) by SparkLabs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Viscosity 1.6.4 (1448) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:31:48.383