Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098)
Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) from your computerSparkLabs
. Check out here
for more information on SparkLabs. Please follow http://www.sparklabs.com/
if you want to read more on Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) on SparkLabs's page. Usually the Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\vipVPN folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\vipVPN\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098). Viscosity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.72 MB (1802528 bytes) on disk.
Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.78 MB (5007017
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
- Viscosity.exe (1.72 MB)
- ViscosityVPPVIPComputerBtService.exe (93.78 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (15.28 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.78 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.78 KB)
- obfsclient.exe (1.03 MB)
- openvpn.exe (626.28 KB)
This info is about Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) version 1.0.0
Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-4221348791-397143108-3825675194-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\vipVPN\Viscosity.exe
Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) is an application released by SparkLabs. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) or simply click the Search field and type in "Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098)". The Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) app will be found very quickly. After you select Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098):
- The publisher is: http://www.sparklabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\vipVPN\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098).
8. After removing Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) by SparkLabs from your PC, nor are we saying that Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) by SparkLabs is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Viscosity 1.0.0 (1098) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 10:53:48.260