VirusTotal Uploader 2.2
VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\VirusTotalUploader2 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file is named VirusTotalUploader2.2.exe and it has a size of 168.50 KB (172544 bytes). A guide to uninstall VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 from your system
VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 is composed of the following executables which take 214.92 KB (220079
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (46.42 KB)
- VirusTotalUploader2.2.exe (168.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of VirusTotal Uploader 2.2.
If planning to uninstall VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VirusTotal Uploader 2.2
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VirusTotal Uploader 2.2\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VirusTotal Uploader 2.2\VirusTotal Uploader 2.2.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\VirusTotalUploader2\VirusTotalUploader2.2.exe.FriendlyAppName
Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VirusTotal Uploader 2.2". If it is installed on your PC the VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VirusTotal Uploader 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VirusTotal Uploader 2.2.
8. After removing VirusTotal Uploader 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VirusTotal Uploader 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130