VirusKeeper 2015 Pro
This page is about VirusKeeper 2015 Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VirusKeeper 2015 Pro from your computerAxBx
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AxBx. You can get more details about VirusKeeper 2015 Pro at http://www.VirusKeeper.com
. Usually the VirusKeeper 2015 Pro application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\VirusKeeper 2015 Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. VirusKeeper 2015 Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\VirusKeeper 2015 Pro\unins000.exe. vk_run.exe is the VirusKeeper 2015 Pro's primary executable file and it occupies close to 475.97 KB (487392 bytes) on disk.
VirusKeeper 2015 Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 26.71 MB (28010504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- netwatch.exe (1.96 MB)
- ProcessWatch2.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.23 KB)
- VirusKeeper.exe (7.51 MB)
- vkw.exe (475.97 KB)
- vk_close.exe (412.47 KB)
- vk_plan.exe (1.68 MB)
- vk_planrun.exe (397.84 KB)
- vk_report.exe (1.35 MB)
- vk_restart.exe (1.09 MB)
- vk_run.exe (475.97 KB)
- vk_scan.exe (1.88 MB)
- vk_scanfile.exe (1.08 MB)
- vk_scanprocess.exe (1.12 MB)
- vk_scanspy.exe (1.84 MB)
- vk_service.exe (1.07 MB)
- vk_ss.exe (708.34 KB)
- vk_unreg.exe (391.34 KB)
- vk_vikee.exe (835.97 KB)
- vk_watchop.exe (443.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015
of VirusKeeper 2015 Pro.
If you are manually uninstalling VirusKeeper 2015 Pro we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall VirusKeeper 2015 Pro from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by VirusKeeper 2015 Pro's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VirusKeeper 2015 Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\VirusKeeper 2015 Pro
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VirusKeeper 2015 Pro\Désinstaller VirusKeeper 2015 Pro.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VirusKeeper 2015 Pro\Page d'accueil de VirusKeeper 2015 Pro.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VirusKeeper 2015 Pro\ProcessWatch.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VirusKeeper 2015 Pro\VirusKeeper 2015 Pro.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Analyse antivirus avec VirusKeeper
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shell\Analyse antivirus avec VirusKeeper
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Analyse antivirus avec VirusKeeper
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VirusKeeper 2015 Pro_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Analyse antivirus avec VirusKeeper\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shell\Analyse antivirus avec VirusKeeper\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Analyse antivirus avec VirusKeeper\command\
VirusKeeper 2015 Pro is a program offered by AxBx. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase VirusKeeper 2015 Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VirusKeeper 2015 Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VirusKeeper 2015 Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "VirusKeeper 2015 Pro". If it is installed on your PC the VirusKeeper 2015 Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VirusKeeper 2015 Pro in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VirusKeeper 2015 Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VirusKeeper 2015 Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.VirusKeeper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\VirusKeeper 2015 Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VirusKeeper 2015 Pro.
8. After removing VirusKeeper 2015 Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VirusKeeper 2015 Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VirusKeeper 2015 Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VirusKeeper 2015 Pro by AxBx from your PC, we are not saying that VirusKeeper 2015 Pro by AxBx is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VirusKeeper 2015 Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:05:38.817