VirusKeeper 2011 Pro
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove VirusKeeper 2011 Pro for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall VirusKeeper 2011 Pro from your PCAxBx
. More information about AxBx can be read here
. Detailed information about VirusKeeper 2011 Pro can be found at http://www.VirusKeeper.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\VirusKeeper 2011 Pro directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\VirusKeeper 2011 Pro\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall VirusKeeper 2011 Pro. The program's main executable file is labeled vk_run.exe and occupies 381.91 KB (391080 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in VirusKeeper 2011 Pro. They occupy 25.50 MB (26737237
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- netwatch.exe (1.97 MB)
- ProcessWatch2.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (77.54 KB)
- VirusKeeper.exe (5.26 MB)
- vkw.exe (381.38 KB)
- vk_close.exe (377.41 KB)
- vk_plan.exe (1.99 MB)
- vk_planrun.exe (397.84 KB)
- vk_report.exe (1.55 MB)
- vk_restart.exe (1.02 MB)
- vk_run.exe (381.91 KB)
- vk_scan.exe (3.30 MB)
- vk_scanfile.exe (1.08 MB)
- vk_scanprocess.exe (1.12 MB)
- vk_scanspy.exe (2.33 MB)
- vk_service.exe (1.07 MB)
- vk_ss.exe (708.34 KB)
- vk_unreg.exe (391.34 KB)
- vk_watchop.exe (408.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011
of VirusKeeper 2011 Pro.
VirusKeeper 2011 Pro is a program marketed by AxBx. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove VirusKeeper 2011 Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VirusKeeper 2011 Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VirusKeeper 2011 Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "VirusKeeper 2011 Pro". The VirusKeeper 2011 Pro program will be found very quickly. When you click VirusKeeper 2011 Pro in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VirusKeeper 2011 Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VirusKeeper 2011 Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.VirusKeeper.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\VirusKeeper 2011 Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VirusKeeper 2011 Pro.
8. After uninstalling VirusKeeper 2011 Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VirusKeeper 2011 Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VirusKeeper 2011 Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VirusKeeper 2011 Pro by AxBx from your computer, nor are we saying that VirusKeeper 2011 Pro by AxBx is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VirusKeeper 2011 Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-20 10:31:14.400