VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation
This web page is about VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation from your systemAxBx
. More information on AxBx can be found here
. Please open http://www.VirusKeeper.com
if you want to read more on VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation on AxBx's page. VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AxBx\VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files\AxBx\VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation. The program's main executable file is labeled ProcessWatch2.exe and it has a size of 1.76 MB (1844584 bytes).
VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 29.27 MB (30691688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- netwatch.exe (1.97 MB)
- ProcessWatch2.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (78.49 KB)
- VirusKeeper.exe (5.65 MB)
- vk_close.exe (377.34 KB)
- vk_plan.exe (1.88 MB)
- vk_planrun.exe (397.84 KB)
- vk_report.exe (1.55 MB)
- vk_restart.exe (1.00 MB)
- vk_scan.exe (3.30 MB)
- vk_scanfile.exe (1.08 MB)
- vk_scanprocess.exe (1.12 MB)
- vk_scanroot.exe (2.15 MB)
- vk_scanspy.exe (2.31 MB)
- vk_service.exe (1.07 MB)
- vk_ss.exe (708.34 KB)
- vk_unreg.exe (391.34 KB)
- vk_watchop.exe (408.85 KB)
- explorer.exe (2.11 MB)
- sdnclean.exe (18.52 KB)
This web page is about VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation version 2010
VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation is a program offered by AxBx. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation or simply activate the Search field and type in "VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation". The VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation:
- The software company is: http://www.VirusKeeper.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AxBx\VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation.
8. After removing VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation by AxBx from your PC, nor are we saying that VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation by AxBx is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VirusKeeper 2010 Pro Evaluation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-25 17:01:51.777