This info is about VirusDefense 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VirusDefense 1.0 from your systemVirusDefense
. Go over here
where you can get more info on VirusDefense. Click on http://www.mycompany.com
to get more info about VirusDefense 1.0 on VirusDefense's website. VirusDefense 1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VirusDefense folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling VirusDefense 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VirusDefense\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. VirusDefense 1.0's main file takes around 1.17 MB (1231872 bytes) and its name is VirusDefense.exe.
The executable files below are part of VirusDefense 1.0. They take an average of 1.56 MB (1637762
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (396.38 KB)
- VirusDefense.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to VirusDefense 1.0 version 1.0
VirusDefense 1.0 is an application by VirusDefense. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove VirusDefense 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VirusDefense 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VirusDefense 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "VirusDefense 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the VirusDefense 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select VirusDefense 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VirusDefense 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VirusDefense 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.mycompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VirusDefense\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VirusDefense 1.0.
8. After removing VirusDefense 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VirusDefense 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VirusDefense 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove VirusDefense 1.0 by VirusDefense from your PC, nor are we saying that VirusDefense 1.0 by VirusDefense is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VirusDefense 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 03:12:24.203