VirusChaser8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VirusChaser8 from your systemSecurity Global Alliance
. You can read more on Security Global Alliance or check for application updates here
. Usually the VirusChaser8 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\VirusChaser directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\VirusChaser\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VirusChaser8. VirusChaser8's main file takes about 989.93 KB (1013688 bytes) and is named sgavc.exe.
VirusChaser8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.31 MB (7669744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- scanner.exe (161.63 KB)
- sgavc.exe (989.93 KB)
- sgbider.exe (317.53 KB)
- uninst.exe (216.95 KB)
- update.exe (355.77 KB)
- vcadv.exe (149.59 KB)
- vcagent.exe (194.87 KB)
- VCAgentLauncher.exe (239.08 KB)
- vcalert.exe (173.20 KB)
- vcsvc.exe (273.27 KB)
- vcsvcc.exe (3.97 MB)
The current web page applies to VirusChaser8 version 8
If you're planning to uninstall VirusChaser8 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
VirusChaser8 is an application by Security Global Alliance. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase VirusChaser8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VirusChaser8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VirusChaser8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VirusChaser8". If it is installed on your PC the VirusChaser8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VirusChaser8 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VirusChaser8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VirusChaser8.
8. After uninstalling VirusChaser8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VirusChaser8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VirusChaser8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VirusChaser8 by Security Global Alliance from your computer, nor are we saying that VirusChaser8 by Security Global Alliance is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VirusChaser8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-17 01:52:03.870