This info is about VirtualShield for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VirtualShield from your PCVirtualShield VPN, LLC.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on VirtualShield VPN, LLC.. Please follow http://www.virtualshield.com
if you want to read more on VirtualShield on VirtualShield VPN, LLC.'s website. Usually the VirtualShield program is installed in the C:\Program Files\VirtualShield folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall VirtualShield by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VirtualShield\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named VirtualShield.exe and its approximative size is 12.91 MB (13541984 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in VirtualShield. They take 14.70 MB (15411104
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (304.59 KB)
- VirtualShield.exe (12.91 MB)
- VirtualShieldSvc.exe (437.59 KB)
- openvpn.exe (1,003.13 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
The current page applies to VirtualShield version 2.0.6
alone. Click on the links below for other VirtualShield versions:
VirtualShield is a program offered by VirtualShield VPN, LLC.. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase VirtualShield is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VirtualShield from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VirtualShield or simply click the Search field and type in "VirtualShield". The VirtualShield app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VirtualShield in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VirtualShield, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VirtualShield:
- The publisher is: http://www.virtualshield.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VirtualShield\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VirtualShield.
8. After uninstalling VirtualShield, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VirtualShield which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VirtualShield using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VirtualShield by VirtualShield VPN, LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that VirtualShield by VirtualShield VPN, LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VirtualShield in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 00:29:59.570