VirtualLab Client 7.0.22
This page contains detailed information on how to remove VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 from your systemBinaryBiz
. More info about BinaryBiz can be seen here
. You can get more details related to VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 at http://www.binarybiz.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BinaryBiz\Data Recovery Software folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\BinaryBiz\Data Recovery Software\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VirtualLab Client 7.0.22. The application's main executable file is called VirtualLab Data Recovery.exe and it has a size of 4.31 MB (4521984 bytes).
VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 is composed of the following executables which take 5.01 MB (5256181
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- VirtualLab Data Recovery.exe (4.31 MB)
- vlupd.exe (17.00 KB)
The current page applies to VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 version 7.0.22
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove VirtualLab Client 7.0.22.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BinaryBiz\Data Recovery Software
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BinaryBiz\Data Recovery Software\HDDRecovery\VLHDDRecovery.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BinaryBiz\Data Recovery Software\HDDRecovery\VLHDDRecovery.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BinaryBiz\Data Recovery Software\Undelete\CD\CdFsAdapt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BinaryBiz\Data Recovery Software\Undelete\CD\CDUndelete.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VirtualLab 7 Client_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VirtualLab 7 Client_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VirtualLab 7 Client_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VirtualLab 7 Client_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VirtualLab 7 Client_is1\UninstallString
VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 is a program released by the software company BinaryBiz. Some people decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 or simply click the Search field and type in "VirtualLab Client 7.0.22". If it exists on your system the VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 app will be found automatically. When you select VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VirtualLab Client 7.0.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VirtualLab Client 7.0.22:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.binarybiz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BinaryBiz\Data Recovery Software\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VirtualLab Client 7.0.22.
8. After uninstalling VirtualLab Client 7.0.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 by BinaryBiz from your computer, nor are we saying that VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 by BinaryBiz is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VirtualLab Client 7.0.22 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:26:25.753