VirtualDub is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall VirtualDub from your computerAvery Lee
. Open here
for more information on Avery Lee. VirtualDub is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\VirtualDub directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for VirtualDub is C:\Program Files\VirtualDub\Uninstall.exe. Veedub64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.07 MB (4262912 bytes) on disk.
VirtualDub contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.23 MB (4433995
bytes) on disk.
- auxsetup.exe (68.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (85.57 KB)
- vdlaunch64.exe (4.00 KB)
- vdub64.exe (9.50 KB)
- Veedub64.exe (4.07 MB)
Click on the links below for other VirtualDub versions:
VirtualDub is an application marketed by Avery Lee. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove VirtualDub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VirtualDub from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VirtualDub or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VirtualDub". If it is installed on your PC the VirtualDub app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VirtualDub in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VirtualDub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VirtualDub.
8. After uninstalling VirtualDub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VirtualDub which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VirtualDub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VirtualDub by Avery Lee from your computer, we are not saying that VirtualDub by Avery Lee is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VirtualDub supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 07:23:12.937