This page is about VirtualDVD 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VirtualDVD 220.127.116.11 from your computerohsoft
. More information about ohsoft can be read here
. Click on http://ohsoft.net/
to get more info about VirtualDVD 18.104.22.168 on ohsoft's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDVD folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove VirtualDVD 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDVD\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.56 MB (4786032 bytes) on disk and is named VirtualDVD.exe.
VirtualDVD 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.21 MB (6515121
bytes) on disk.
- SmartInstaller.exe (86.36 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.56 MB)
- VirtualDVD.exe (4.56 MB)
The current page applies to VirtualDVD 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
VirtualDVD 220.127.116.11 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
VirtualDVD 18.104.22.168 is an application released by ohsoft. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall VirtualDVD 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VirtualDVD 126.96.36.199 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VirtualDVD 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "VirtualDVD 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the VirtualDVD 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. After you select VirtualDVD 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VirtualDVD 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VirtualDVD 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://ohsoft.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDVD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VirtualDVD 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling VirtualDVD 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VirtualDVD 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VirtualDVD 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VirtualDVD 22.214.171.124 by ohsoft from your computer, nor are we saying that VirtualDVD 126.96.36.199 by ohsoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VirtualDVD 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 14:47:16.560