This page is about VirtualDVD 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall VirtualDVD 188.8.131.52 from your systemohsoft
. You can find out more on ohsoft or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about VirtualDVD 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://ohsoft.net/
. VirtualDVD 220.127.116.11 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDVD directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDVD\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VirtualDVD 18.104.22.168. VirtualDVD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.36 MB (1427640 bytes) on disk.
VirtualDVD 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.22 MB (3378839
bytes) on disk.
- SmartInstaller.exe (305.18 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.56 MB)
- VirtualDVD.exe (1.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of VirtualDVD 188.8.131.52.
If you are manually uninstalling VirtualDVD 184.108.40.206 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall VirtualDVD 220.127.116.11:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDVD
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VirtualDVD
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDVD\DIFxAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDVD\Engine.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDVD\language\Bulgarian.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDVD\language\Catalan.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VirtualDVD_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
VirtualDVD 18.104.22.168 is an application by ohsoft. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase VirtualDVD 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VirtualDVD 126.96.36.199 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VirtualDVD 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VirtualDVD 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the VirtualDVD 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. When you select VirtualDVD 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VirtualDVD 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VirtualDVD 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://ohsoft.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDVD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VirtualDVD 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling VirtualDVD 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VirtualDVD 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VirtualDVD 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VirtualDVD 22.214.171.124 by ohsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that VirtualDVD 126.96.36.199 by ohsoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VirtualDVD 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:33:59.673