VirtualCloneDrive is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall VirtualCloneDrive from your PCElaborate Bytes
. You can read more on Elaborate Bytes or check for application updates here
. Further information about VirtualCloneDrive can be found at http://www.elby.ch
. VirtualCloneDrive is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcd-uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VirtualCloneDrive. VCDPrefs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 829.00 KB (848896 bytes) on disk.
VirtualCloneDrive is comprised of the following executables which take 1.31 MB (1372356
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Daemon.exe (60.00 KB)
- DevCon.exe (130.00 KB)
- ElbyDVD.exe (68.00 KB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (5.00 KB)
- vcd-uninst.exe (28.83 KB)
- VCDDaemon.exe (87.36 KB)
- VCDMount.exe (56.00 KB)
- VCDPrefs.exe (829.00 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of VirtualCloneDrive:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall VirtualCloneDrive.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\VirtualCloneDrive
VirtualCloneDrive is an application marketed by Elaborate Bytes. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall VirtualCloneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VirtualCloneDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VirtualCloneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "VirtualCloneDrive". If it exists on your system the VirtualCloneDrive program will be found automatically. After you click VirtualCloneDrive in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VirtualCloneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VirtualCloneDrive:
- The software company is: http://www.elby.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\vcd-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VirtualCloneDrive.
8. After removing VirtualCloneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VirtualCloneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VirtualCloneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VirtualCloneDrive by Elaborate Bytes from your computer, nor are we saying that VirtualCloneDrive by Elaborate Bytes is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VirtualCloneDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:56:29.853