VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0
This web page is about VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 from your PCFRIB/SNS/CSNS
. Go over here
for more information on FRIB/SNS/CSNS. You can get more details related to VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 at https://sourceforge.net/projects/xaldev/
. Usually the VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Open XAL folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Open XAL\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.43 MB (3598178 bytes) on disk and is called virtualaccelerator.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0. They take 4.12 MB (4318551
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- virtualaccelerator.exe (3.43 MB)
The current page applies to VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 version 2.1.0
VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 is an application offered by the software company FRIB/SNS/CSNS. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0". If it exists on your system the VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 app will be found automatically. After you select VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xaldev/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Open XAL\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0.
8. After removing VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 by FRIB/SNS/CSNS from your PC, we are not saying that VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 by FRIB/SNS/CSNS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VirtualAccelerator version 2.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 11:45:14.243